April 02, 2006

Should I Leave?

I am considering moving to Texas with my mom in June. I honestly don't know how I can survive here any longer. My finances are all screwed up due to fraud on my checking account and Victor and I are breaking up. Tomorrow I am supposed to go to get a biopsy and I don't have any bus money. I am trying to reach my mom; but she is not answering.

Just for the heck of it I posted an ad on craigslist and I got a few interesting responses. One from Albania and another from Brussels, Belgium. I don't think I should really be meeting men right now though. Isn't there some limit to the time you must wait between relationships? Maybe I am too depressed right now or too stunned about not paying my rent.

I feel I have nothing left in California. If I have to have surgery then I will have it here and then I will leave. I thought I might return to Texas in my old age to be with my sisters and my neices; but I might go sooner.

Posted by Butterfly Emerging at April 2, 2006 10:09 PM


Post a comment

Please enter this code to enable your comment -
Remember Me?