July 21, 2005

Volunteering at city hall did not work out this month.

I was not able to leave work early enough to get downtown for the accessibility meeting at city hall. I was also in terrible shape for about an hour so would probably have been more obstructive than constructive at the meeting so it was probably best that I did not attend yesterday. But work comes first and I worked yesterday and will work tomorrow. I will only be able to keep 25% of the wages from this work. That means also that the other 75% is money the government saves. Therefore the government will save about 300$ on this week and last where I worked.

Posted by petert at July 21, 2005 05:27 AM


Post a comment

Please enter this code to enable your comment -
Remember Me?